Society6 products

Monday, June 10, 2024

Updates around the farm... Foxhound Puppy!

 Well, it has been much too long since I have updates, so here we go!  My most exciting news is the addition of Bella, a foxhound puppy that I was gifted by the Marlborough Hunt Club.  She is the sweetest little thing you've ever seen, and growing like a weed! She is almost 7 months old and looks to be just about full grown.... something I am not used to!

My past few dogs were King Shepherds, and they didn't look full grown until at least a year old.  At any rate, here are a number of photos of my sweet girl for you viewing enjoyment!

Collage of pictures of foxhound that is a pet house dog.


Keeping a black horse black

Having Friesian crosses as well as a black TN Walker at one point, I have frequently struggled with keeping their coats black and not fading...