Society6 products

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Little Pony Wookie’s first real ride!

My young 11 yr. old neighbor Yomar started helping me with Wookie last week. He has done a great job on him and it’s been a lot of fun! His first time on, Mariam led the way on Judge...



Then yesterday, I took Atticus and we went on a trail ride in the park .https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19hXzF3gNeCihTectm5g1zkeufB3wUbZI
Is this not the cutest picture of a kid on a pony you've ever seen?!  I can't help but say "Awww" every time I look at it!

Riding through the water jump pond:


I was very proud of both of them!  They seem to be a great match

Christmas with the kitties

This will be our first Christmas with Kali (aka "Demon Baby"), whom we rescued from the cold last January when she was around 6 we...