Society6 products

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Interesting New Horse Products

I am always curious to see what new inventions clever people have come up with to solve various horse / riding / farm problems.  Heck, for that matter, I also like to look up old patents to see what sorts of clever ideas people had a couple hundred years ago.

At any rate, I recently came across this website. They have a couple products that I found interesting and may want to try.  The first being, these Velcro gloves and reins combo.  I have sometimes found myself with wet or sweaty hands and reins, and feel like I am trying to hold onto a pair of eels.  Royal pain in the butt!  Anyway, this is what the product looks like:


Thoughts?  I will update this post as I come across more fun stuff!

Christmas with the kitties

This will be our first Christmas with Kali (aka "Demon Baby"), whom we rescued from the cold last January when she was around 6 we...