Society6 products

Friday, December 05, 2008

Update

I haven't posted in quite a while, so I think it's time for an update on the farm. I have 6 horses here now... my 2 (Shiloh and Magnum), and 4 boarders (Whisper, Aztero, Amaree and her colt Cashmir). My goat count is up to 8 with the birth of 2 new babies on Thanksgiving Day. I really need to sell the two older males... Billy Goat O'Leary is not too happy with them infringing on his does. My rabbit count is holding steady at 3, as my one female is either refusing to get pregnant, or quietly disposing of her litter as soon as it's born. I really need to get another female and see if I have more luck. That's about it for the livestock count... photos when I get to taking some!

Christmas with the kitties

This will be our first Christmas with Kali (aka "Demon Baby"), whom we rescued from the cold last January when she was around 6 we...